1st October 2011, 03:13 PM
shakti PANWAR

Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?

Hello sir,
i hav complete BA. I want to take admission in mba from symbiosis dis learning.is it compalsary to submit BA certificate in symbiosis on the admission time.

Related Questions:
  1. Being in Indian Navy if I apply for MBA at Symbiosis University through distance education will i have to submit Defence certificate?
  2. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  3. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  4. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program
  5. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  6. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program? -- [New]
  7. Last date of admission in MBA in Symbiosis through distance learning?
  8. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  10. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  11. Any entrance exam for admission in distance learning of MBA from Symbiosis University? Fee structure for the same?
  12. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  13. Is the notification already out for MBA programme at symbiosis center for distance learning?
  14. Fees for MBA 1 year and 6 months certificate course from Symbiosis?
  15. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  16. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  17. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  18. Do I have to give an entrance to do MBA from distance learning?
16th December 2011, 01:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?

Yes its mandatory to produce you marksheet and pass certificate of BA for getting admission. If you have a xerox copy also then it will suffice but in case you dont have at all then its not possible to take admission. If you have lost it and filed a FIR and promise to get the duplicate copy from the concerned university within the last date of admission or in special case few more days of extended time then also you can seek admission. But the decision to take your form without the certificates is completely on the concerned authority of the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?