12th June 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Information about medical colleges?

please give me the information of medical colloege...please provide to me the info

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Tamilnadu Medical Colleges?
  2. Medical Entrance Exams information of All Indian Medical Colleges
  3. Where to take admission for MBBS under management quota?
  4. Information about medical colleges?
  5. Information about the top colleges for MSc medical microbiology
  6. Information about those private medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of those colleges?
  7. Cutoff list of top 10 medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. What is the fee of MBBS in Bihar in top institute?
  9. Details about private medical colleges in MP?
  10. Information about the colleges and institutes offering Medical Microbiology? Should I face any entrance exam? What about the job placements?
  11. What is the qualification and cost required for doing MBBS in any private medical colleges available in Kolkata by a Bangaladeshi student? -- [New]
  12. Is there any medical seat reserved for Kashmiri Hindi Migrants under quota system in any medical college of any state India? List of such medical colleges?
  13. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 192.25? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many seats are available for MBBS under RGUHS.
  15. How to get Medical seat under Ex-serviceman quota in Tamil Nadu Medical Colleges?
  16. Information about the medical colleges? Fee structure details and the entrance exam dates?
  17. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  18. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
15th June 2012, 08:15 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about medical colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me the information of medical colloege...please provide to me the info
Since you have not mentioned the specific information you would like to know about Medical Colleges of India, I am providing you the general information available as per the Medical Council of India.

Total Number of Medical Institutes in India: 6296
  • Government Medical Colleges: 2953
  • Private Medical Institutes: 3343

Number of Institutes offering MBBS Program: 335
  • Government Medical Colleges: 151
  • Private Medical Institutes: 184

In order to get more information, please be more specific and mention exactly what kind of Information you are seeking for. However, in the mean time, you may check out the official website of Medical Council of India in order to get complete information about Medical Colleges and Courses offered by them, number of seats, recognition status of the colleges etc.
22nd March 2013, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about medical colleges?

I would get cut off 194 i could get any vertinary college in tamilnadu in bc quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?