29th April 2012, 10:33 PM
yaminisonali

Information about the medical colleges? Fee structure details and the entrance exam dates?

i need a information about medical colleges,fees details and entrance exam dates for the year 2012

Related Questions:
  1. What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?
  2. How much will it cost for a general caste student to study MBBS?
  3. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  4. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  5. MPT colleges in Delhi along with their fee structure? Dates for entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges?
  7. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  8. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the medical entrance exams that I can answer after 12th? What is the fee structure of the medical colleges?
  10. Details about the fee structure of Sri Ramchandra Medical College? Fee structure of those?
  11. Details of the Ayurvedic Medical Colleges offering PG degree or diploma courses along with the fee structure details? Date of the entrance exam?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  13. What is the fee structure of government medical colleges?
  14. Details about MSc Medical Microbiology Course? Fee structure and the colleges offering the course?
  15. Fee details of Government and Private Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh of UP?
  16. Information about those private medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of those colleges?
  17. AIIMS PG entrance exam? Fee structure details?
  18. List of all the medical colleges of Rajasthan? What is the fee structure?
14th August 2012, 01:49 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about the medical colleges? Fee structure details and the entrance exam dates?

Hi dear

Generally the fee ranges alot and differ from colleges to colleges. The lowest fee is of AIIMS which is below Rs. 5000 per annum.

The dates for the form this year are already over but you can try nexr year.

Next year there will be one common entrance for medical known as NEET UG
More details will be updated on official site od Indian Medical Council

All the best !!!!

Regards
Sammy11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?