18th October 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Information about MS Food Tech offering countries and the scholarships?

i want an information about MS.foodtech offering countries AND SCOLARSHIPS

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  2. Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?
  3. Names of schalarshipss for a second year food tech student?
  4. Ph.D in abroad after M.Tech in IIT Kharagpur in Agriculture and Food engineering department? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges offering M.tech course in food tech?
  6. How to do M.Tech in food tech after completing B.Tech Biotech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in food tech in Mumbai, Pune?
  7. How to do Ph.D from European Countries? I have completed M.tech in Thermal System and Design Mechanical
  8. Different courses in EEE in USA and their career options?
  9. Is there any government institution offering scholarships to B.Tech students?
  10. Details of entrance exam for M.Tech(Food Tech) and M.Tech(Food Processing)?
  11. Best colleges or universities which are offering M.Tech in Food Technology?
  12. List of the top institutes offering nanotechnology B.Tech courses? Fee structure and the scholarships?
  13. List of colleges offering M.Tech program in Food technology?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Tech program in Food technology?
  15. Colleges for M.Tech in food technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  17. Which are the universities offering M.Tech in food tech in India? I am a final year student of B.Tech Biotech
  18. How to get scholarship in shipping companies from countries like UK, US, Italy and Australia?
16th November 2018, 10:56 PM
Sruthi Sunil s
Junior Member+

Default Re: Information about MS Food Tech offering countries and the scholarships?

University of wagenigen, jiangnan university, university of California are some of the top 10 ranked colleges for masters in food technology......The scholarships depends on the country you select.....some of them are UHV international student merit scholarship , presidential fellowship , Henrietta Hutton research grant etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?