9th April 2012, 11:20 AM
Gadha Satheesh

List of the top institutes offering nanotechnology B.Tech courses? Fee structure and the scholarships?

i want to know about the top institutions offering nanotechnology b-tech courses and also the fees and scholarships

Related Questions:
  1. Top Institutions offering Nanotechnology course with better Placements? Fee structure for these courses?
  2. Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?
  3. Which are the top institutes in which I can do Nanotechnology or Photonics? Details about the course and its fee structure?
  4. Guidance to join Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completion of PG in Chemistry? List of Institutes offering this course? Which Entrance Exam I should give for this?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between Medical Microbiology and Nanotechnology being a candidate of pursuing Under Graduation in Microbiology? List of Institutions in Coimbatore offering these courses?
  6. List of Institutes offering M.Tech. in Medical Nanotechnology? I have also qualified GPAT with AIR 1193.
  7. Universities providing jobs for Nanotechnology degree? Best institutes for Ph.D courses exclusively in Nanotechnology?
  8. List of colleges along withe their fee structure in Goa offering B.Ed courses?
  9. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  10. List of Institutes offering Cardio Vascular Technology courses in Kerala? Fee structure for these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  11. Is B.Tech Nanotechnology available in any Tamilnadu college?
  12. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  14. List of top IAS coaching institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  15. Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Nanotechnology? Fee structure of the course in the colleges?
  16. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nano Science/Nanotechnology in India
  17. How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?
  18. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
20th May 2012, 03:56 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the top institutes offering nanotechnology B.Tech courses? Fee structure and the scholarships?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadha Satheesh View Post
i want to know about the top institutions offering nanotechnology b-tech courses and also the fees and scholarships
In order to pursue B.Tech in Nanotechnology, Candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry and Maths from a recognized Board. Admission are based on entrance exams. The duration of the program is four years.

Following are the list of some of the well known Institutes/Universities offering B.Tech in Nanotechnology along with their course fee.

Amity Institute of Nanotechnology

Candidate seeking to pursue B.Tech in Nanotechnology form Amity Institute of Nanotechnology, must have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry and Maths from a recognized Board with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. The duration of the program is four years. The Fee for per semester would cost Rs. 87,500.

SRM University

Candidate seeking to pursue B.Tech in Nanotechnology form SRM University, must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 70% aggregate in mathematics, physics & chemistry from a recognized Board. The duration of the program is four years. The Tuition Fee would cost Rs. 3,00,000 per year.

Some of the other Institutions offering B.Tech in Nanotechnology are as follows:

Aryabhatta Knowledge University

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies

For detail information refer to their official websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?