30th September 2010, 07:33 PM
norah

How to get scholarship in shipping companies from countries like UK, US, Italy and Australia?

hi there my name is norah from south africa, i was just asking about how to obtain information on getting scholarships in shipping companies from countries like the u.k , u.s, italy and australia because im now diong my first year in marine enginnering and i need a sponsor. thank you

17th August 2011, 03:42 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: How to get scholarship in shipping companies from countries like UK, US, Italy and Australia?

Hello
you can have any of the following maritime scholarships :

1.Center of excellence
2.DOALOS Fellowship and trainig program
3.IMLI Scholarship
4.NF-ITLOS trainning program
5.The Nippon Foundation /GEBCOtraining project
6.The Nippon Foundation Research centre Nippon Foundation
scholarship
7.Seaferers Intrenational Research centre
8.Strenghteniiing principled ocean govt
9/WMU saskawa fellowships
13th December 2011, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get scholarship in shipping companies from countries like UK, US, Italy and Australia?

i completed diploma in nautical science and also completed master of science in chemistry . is there a any vaccancy or work which can help my both subject ? if you know , please contact of my id [email protected] please !
21st April 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how to get scholarship for phd or other higher studies .
plzzzzzzzzzz reply on [email protected]
20th February 2020, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

how can i get sponsored by any shipping companies after completing 12 PCM. sir plz share me the complete list of sponsor shipping companies in India to get 100% job guarantee .reply me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?