14th March 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Information about the paper of compute science?

i want information about the paper of computer science that is the computer paper is only mabe in exercise of the book or not

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of IBPS IT officer? -- [New]
  2. Last 20 years computer science GATE question papers with solutions?
  3. NET Library and Information Science Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Education qualifications for CBI sub inspector post? I have completed degree in BBM
  5. Study material of Library and INF SC?
  6. Syllabus of TGT(Science) Paper 1?
  7. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. NET Library and Information Science Paper III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Am I eligible for MCA while pursuing final year of BCS without having Maths at 10+2?
  10. List of some government engineering colleges for M.Tech with compute science branch?
  11. Any company which offers jobs for BSc compute science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information Processing and Retrieval Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Informatics and Scientometrics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Am I eligible to appear for NET or SET having completed my B.Tech in Compute Science?
  15. What is the syllabus of B.Ed? I have done B.Ed admission
  16. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information Sources, Systems and Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  18. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information, Communication and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
20th April 2012, 06:39 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Information about the paper of compute science?

Hi

Computer Science Engineering is one of the Engineering streams which are in a boom these days.

It has also become one of the most demanded courses among the students.

Now this stream basically teaches about the Computers, how and when they came into being, the software's from the 1st till now. Also about the operating systems and the developments in that field and much more.

Now you need the Computer Science papers, but you have failed to mention which papers are you talking about.

Hence I am unable to provide you any information or material on that. Kindly post again with more details.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
20th April 2012, 08:28 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: Information about the paper of compute science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want information about the paper of computer science that is the computer paper is only mabe in exercise of the book or not

COMPUTER ARENA

Computer Engineering Dept is One Of the Booming Dept in this World

The One Who did CSE Dept the Minimum Package They Would Achieved 4Lakhs

Super Focus in Today Market Especially Software line

Cse all about Programming And Networks .Which area You Want To Improve Try to Focus On that .

As If Now the Market Saying that Cse Dept had a Very good Dept .But the Work Pressure always Be there

Do Your Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?