22nd June 2011, 08:38 PM
nikhil jilhawar

Am I eligible for MCA while pursuing final year of BCS without having Maths at 10+2?

i am in final year of bcs but in 12th i have no math subject so am i eligible for mca

23rd June 2011, 08:11 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA while pursuing final year of BCS without having Maths at 10+2?

You are pursuing your final year of BCS. You did not come across Maths at your 10+2. You did not mention whether you are having Mathematics as one of the subject at your graduation level i.e. in your BCS.

In order to be eligible for MCA, one should have Mathematics either at 10+2 level or at graduation level.

It is compulsory to take admission into MCA that one should have come across Mathematics at his 10+2 or Graduation.

I hope your BCS has Mathematics as one of the subject. If so, you can appear for the MCA through entrance examination.

MCA is having good boom in current scenario. Top IT companies are recruiting the candidates by paying good salaries
23rd June 2011, 08:48 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA while pursuing final year of BCS without having Maths at 10+2?

hi dear
how you read with out math
if you read with out math then for your higher study it problem creates.
for MCA you require 1 math subject in 12th std or graduation level
with out math you are not eligible for admission in MCA....
23rd June 2011, 09:03 AM
Sagar Keshari

the main thing above all is that did you had mathematics in your bcs level because for mca you need to have mathematics as one of the subject in +2 level or graduation level. . . if you fulfill there criteria you will surely can do mca.
23rd June 2011, 12:13 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil jilhawar View Post
i am in final year of bcs but in 12th i have no math subject so am i eligible for mca
Hii,
For MCA intrance it is complasary to do 12th in Maths subject ..

ankur
23rd June 2011, 12:50 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

You did not mention whether you are having Mathematics as one of the subject at your graduation level i.e. in your BCS.

eligiblity for MCA is that one should have Mathematics either at 10+2 level or at graduation level.

To take admission into MCA that one should have come across Mathematics at his 10+2 or Graduation.

If you have Mathematics in BCS as one of the subject then you can appear for the MCA through entrance examination.

MCA is having good boom in current scenario. Top IT companies are recruiting the candidates by paying good salaries
23rd June 2011, 01:08 PM
omesh123

Eligibility for MCA:
For pursuing an MCA you should have a graduation degree in one of the following courses:

BCA(Bachelor of compute application)
Bsc(Bachelor in Science)(computer science)
Bsc(Bachelor in Science)(maths)
Bsc(Bachelor in Science)(IT)
23rd June 2011, 08:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil jilhawar View Post
for MCA admission you have passed in BCA,BSC(IT, MATH ,STAT,CS) ,BBA ,BCS with 50%.

but i think in the course of BCS you have some subject from mathematics.

i think it should be 1st , 2nd and 3 rd sem .

so dont worry .

you are eligible for MCA course.

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?