14th October 2011, 07:09 PM
drneeta

Information about PG MD and MS courses in Ayurveda? List of the colleges in Assam?

plz let me know d information for pg md r ms courses in ayurveda,n listb of colleges in assam providin dis course as soon as possible.

3rd February 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about PG MD and MS courses in Ayurveda? List of the colleges in Assam?

plz let me know d information for private pg md r ms courses in ayurveda,n listb of colleges in maharastra providin dis course as soon as possible ???? drshrinivas jadhav
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? 21 14th May 2016 10:57 AM
Should I go for patent and intellectual properiatry right courses, Drug regularity affairs courses or clinical research courses? Which has a better scope? 1 16th November 2011 01:51 AM
Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters? 3 28th July 2011 11:35 PM
Information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses on Museology in India? Where can I get admission? 2 10th July 2011 09:50 PM
Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses? 1 16th June 2011 04:25 PM