12th August 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Information about PSU entrance exam? Books to be referred?

Hello sir, I am appearing b.tech final year with elctronics & communication engineering
I want to know about psu exams detail and hardly related to my branch.
And also want to know about related books.

24th October 2012, 08:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about PSU entrance exam? Books to be referred?

Majority of questions for PSU exams are based on technical topics. There will also be questions to test the aptitude skills of the candidate. Recently PSU like BHEL, BEL, GAIL, etc had invited applications for the job of graduate engineer trainee. In this case, recruitment will be done through GATE score. Prescribed books for B.Tech course along with aptitude books can be used for exam preparation (based on syllabus).
6th March 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ! i m pursuing B.E. 2nd yr in cs branch and i want to know about what is actually psu exam is?and study material also
18th April 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i am cse student final year which books refer for sail through psu
3rd July 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ! i am studying b-tech 3rd year in ece branch i want syllabus of psu exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?