20th August 2013, 06:55 PM
Vicky.shiva

Information about Psychology through distance education?

Hi
My name is vicky,nd I'm pursuing b-tech 3yr in civil branch,I'm interested in psychology,so I just wanna study psychology through distance education(to get a degree Along with b-tech degree) so, is it possible for me to study psychology through distance education??? Nd plz give me some information about this.... Plz

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education? -- [New]
  2. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  3. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  4. Scope of M.Sc in Psychology in Distance Education? Can I join into Lecturer Profession by this course?
  5. B.A. Psychology in part time or distance education at any university providing this facility?
  6. How to do BSc in Psychology through distance education?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in clinical psychology through distance education
  8. Is M.A Psychology in Vinayaka Mission university approved by distance education council
  9. List of the distance education colleges offering MSc Psychology in Kerala?
  10. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  11. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  12. BSc Psychology question papers?
  13. Which are the other government universities where I can do my Ph.D in Psychology? I have completed MSc in applied psychology with 70% marks from Bharathiar University(Distance Education)
  14. How to do MSc Psychology in distane education? What are the opportunities?
  15. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  16. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I join B.A Psychology after scoring 78% in commerce?
  18. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
3rd April 2019, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Psychology through distance education?

I did BSc fashion designing ,then MBA,then MSc Psychology is it possible for me to do Bed in psychology or bed in costume design and fashion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?