27th August 2011, 03:16 PM
ABIRAMI- Tanjore

Scope of M.Sc in Psychology in Distance Education? Can I join into Lecturer Profession by this course?

i have finished bachelor in audiology and speech language pathology. now i am interested in doing psychology through distant education, so what is the scope of M.sc psychology. and can take lecturer professsion by M.sc psychology through distant education.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to choose to become a lecturer? - M.Sc ( Maths), EDUCATION (M.Ed) or MBA( Finance)
  2. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  3. How to do MSc Psychology in distane education? What are the opportunities?
  4. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  5. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?
  6. Which are the other government universities where I can do my Ph.D in Psychology? I have completed MSc in applied psychology with 70% marks from Bharathiar University(Distance Education)
  7. How to change my profession from test engineer to lecturer?
  8. List of the distance education colleges offering MSc Psychology in Kerala?
  9. How to study distance M.A.(Psychology) being a Chartered Accountant with LLB and B.Com Degrees? Is it necessary to study B.A.(Psychology)? -- [New]
  10. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  11. Are MSc Distance Education students eligible for private or government lecturer post in Hyderabad?
  12. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  13. Information about Psychology through distance education?
  14. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  15. M.Sc psychology after B.Sc in Nursing from NTR university? Does Kerala university provide distant education in M.Sc in Psychology?
  16. What is the criteria to join B.Ed through distance education?
  17. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  18. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd September 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of M.Sc in Psychology in Distance Education? Can I join into Lecturer Profession by this course?

i am doing M.sc psychology in distance education. so i want to know about scope of psychology. please explain.
14th November 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of M.Sc in Psychology in Distance Education? Can I join into Lecturer Profession by this course?

CAN I DO MS.C IN PSYCHOLOGY AFTER DOING B.A. IN PSYCHOLOGY
15th November 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

what kind of job will i get after fininshing my msc in osychologt through distance education
1st February 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

i was commerc background student ,had done 12th in commerce but also done b.sc psychology through distance education,and now i want to do m.sc psychology from regular college ,plzz tell me which college provid me this opportunity,and what is elgibility critaria .
15th February 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.sc nursing.......my passion is to get a degree in psychology...am i eligible to do m.sc in psychology..
2nd March 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.pharm.......my to get a degree in psychology...i am eligible to do m.sc in psychololgy
28th June 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

i have done my b.sc in biology......my to get a degree in psychology...i am eligible to do m.sc in psychololgy.
26th August 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

scope of msc psychology in distance education?
15th December 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bsc nursing and i wanna do msc in clinical psychology.. so m i eligible to do if how is the scope ..
21st March 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.sc nursing, and i got 1 year experience in clinical side, now iam interesting in understanding psychology of the patients, so can i have a chance to study m.sc psychology
9th December 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

i finished my degree in chemistry,can i have a chance to study m.sc psychology?
15th January 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

ya.many jobs are available dont worry
17th November 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I was computer background student ,had done 12th in biology but also done b.sc psychology through distance education,and now i want to do m.sc psychology through regular college ,plzz tell me which college provide me this opportunity,and what is elgibility critaria .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?