22nd August 2015, 01:53 PM
jasmine sadiq

Information about regular and correspondence MHA

i want to know about regular and correspondence MHA??

Related Questions:
  1. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  2. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  3. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  4. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  5. Detailed information and scope of MHA course
  6. Information about MHA college affiliated under RGUHS? Its fee structure?
  7. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  8. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in regular mode if I have completed post graduation in IT through correspondence?
  10. Doing P.G in regular is good or bad?
  11. Courses after BDS other than MDS? Top colleges in India for MHA course?
  12. How may i get information about M.E and Ph.D through correspondence? I've completed my B.E(Civil) by regular full time course
  13. Can I take up B.Ed after B.Com? Which one is better between B.Ed regular and correspondence B.Ed?
  14. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  15. MHA degree from India is valid in New Zealand or not?
  16. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  17. Can I join MA correspondence course along with my regular B.Ed course at the same time? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which books to be referred for MHA? Is coaching required for TISS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?