8th February 2012, 01:39 PM
shri gurudeo

How may i get information about M.E and Ph.D through correspondence? I've completed my B.E(Civil) by regular full time course

i would like to know about m.e.,phd courses through correspondence course.i have completed my b.e. civil by regular full time course. i m a working person having more than 5 years construction site experience.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study correspondence PhD in HR being a MBA postgraduate?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in regular mode if I have completed post graduation in IT through correspondence?
  3. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  4. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  5. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD?
  6. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  7. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  8. How to do Ph.D in correspondence mode?
  9. can i pursue full time mba by doing graduation from correspondence.
  10. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  11. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  12. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  13. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  14. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  15. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  17. Can I do Ph.D Computer Science(Correspondence or Regular) if I completed MCA 13 years back with 64% marks? Which university is the best and how to apply for Ph.D?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in full time if I have completed MBA Finance in distance education? -- [New]
26th May 2021, 05:04 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may i get information about M.E and Ph.D through correspondence? I've completed my B.E(Civil) by regular full time course

For M.E. you have to fight the GATE examination which is conducted every year by the AICTE for Engineering graduates.

The scorecard of GATE has a validity of 2 years

If you score well in the exam, you can also go for the PSU recruitment drives.

After doing your masters, you become eligible for PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?