19th November 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Information about SAP course? What is the fee structure?

please tell me about the sap course and its fees,colleges.
how to join us this course

12th April 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about SAP course? What is the fee structure?

i completed mba hr,and i have bsc biotechnology background.. which sap course helpful for me to boost up my career.
13th April 2013, 09:56 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend...............

I can give you some information about SAP Course for your kind information

SAP is a german software programming system. It has a number of modules that cover the different aspects of running a modern corporation, like Finance, MRP, Inventory Control, etc.

When a company decides to buy and install this software, they usually have an implementation partner, like deloitte or IBM. The software is installed on your company's computers. It has a lot of security features like roles and profiles, so only the users that have a need to be in the system are allowed to be in that particular screen or transactions.

The current users are polled to find out what their requirements are and the factory supplied screens are modified to perform those functions.

You will hear the term FRICE a lot. It stands for Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Enhancements. This is how the factory supplied programs are modified to fit a specific company's needs.
14th April 2013, 01:04 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

SAP Stands System Application & Products

SAP is a Enterprise Resource Planning Software

The advantage of SAP software is that is a consolidated software which includes all the functional entities of an enterprise like sales , HR , Stores , Finance , Production , IT .....

SAP has overgrown in the last few years compared to the pther ERP gaints like Oracle , Peoplesoft , JD Edwards ......

for more details : Click Here

Attached Files
File Type: pdf SAP.pdf(197.7 KB, 386 views)
9th December 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma holder...can I do the course of sap....diploma in mechanical
28th April 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bcom computers in this year. which is the best course in sap either finance or crm ?
29th April 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am now per suing my degree final year in bsc stats .how can I take a sap course.what are the modules are to be taken and what is the fees structure of the course
13th July 2015, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir
My name is Deepak sah
i have done B.com And i am working ib a Bpo. i am working for US Banking. But now i want to do SAP cource. kindly suggest me is this course helpful fo me? And what will be duration of this course?
23rd August 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,i was completed my hsc from commerce department...so now can i apply for the sap cource????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?