25th July 2012, 10:03 PM
jassu44

Information about St Wilfred PG college, Jaipur? What is the rank of this college?

I want to know about st. wilfred PG college jaipur ...... what is the rank of this college ?????? or kya ye college rajasthan univesity ke under mai aata hai ????
please reply me beacause m so confused ..... i want to take admission in this college ......... so please
my mail id - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I Electronics & Telecommunication? Rank of this college in IP University? -- [New]
  2. Paramedical diploma courses in rajasthan after 12th? How to apply and where to get the forms?
  3. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  4. Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Jaipur?
  5. List of good institutions I can get with RPET rank 15300(GEN) and rank 2800(female)?
  6. When is the next paper for RMAT? Rank required to get the college of Jaipur?
  7. When is the next paper for RMAT and how much rank should I get to get the college of Jaipur?
  8. Can I get SKIT, Jaipur or Poornima College Jaipur after securing 23855 rank in RPET with CAT rank of 1751?
  9. Top Engineering Universities in Jaipur Which Are Newly Established -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of engineering colleges approved by AICTE in Rajasthan
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 65000 rank in AIEEE?
  12. Admission in private engineering college under RTU, Kota or Jaipur National University, Jaipur after scoring 17000 rank in RPET?
  13. Which college or branch would I get after scoring 40799, 7719 in female? Can I get admission in good college in Jaipur?
  14. Complete Information such as affiliation, fee structure,career etc. of S.M.S Medical college, Jaipur?
  15. Which college to prefer in Jaipur for PG to do Post Graduation in Nutrition?
  16. Which is a better college in Jaipur after passing RMCAAT exam?
  17. List of colleges in Delhi NCR which take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  18. Procedure to do M.Tech from JMI? How to pursue B.Tech from Jaipur engineering college and research centre, Jaipur
17th June 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about St Wilfred PG college, Jaipur? What is the rank of this college?

Where can i get the form
6th November 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about St Wilfred PG college, Jaipur? What is the rank of this college?

do i get admission in bca 2nd year nd is this college is connted to university of raj.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?