7th February 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

In which college can I Electronics & Telecommunication? Rank of this college in IP University?

My rank is 7000 and i want ELECT. & TEL. COM.. In which college can i get it & what is the rank of this college is in I.P. UNIVERSITY? I have already reserved 1 seat in MANIPAL COLLEGE OF ENGENERRING, JAIPUR, which will be better option?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab?
  2. Is it possible to get M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication in any college after scoring 26 in GATE ECE?
  3. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  4. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. Which college is suitable for M.Tech ETC course in India? Which colleges gives highest package for ETC students? Location and fee structure of the colleges?
  7. Best college for Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 22260 rank in WBJEE?
  8. Which engineering college can I get for direct 2nd year after scoring 62% in electronics and telecommunication
  9. Cutoff list for electronics and telecommunication branch in government engineering college
  10. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  11. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry exam? I am a 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  13. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  14. What are various courses in engineering?
  15. How to get admitted in part time evening college in Kolkata? I have passed diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  16. Can I get admission for electronics and telecommunication engineering in Jadhav University after securing 69 rank in ST category in WBJEE?
  17. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  18. Is there any chance to get admission in YMCA and others listed below after scoring 272693 and state rank of 13331? What to do to get admission in Mukund Lal National College or Kurukshetra University?
8th April 2014, 08:45 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which college can I Electronics & Telecommunication? Rank of this college in IP University?

Hello dear friend i would really love to answer your question first of all you would like to know that you have a great rank but you should also know that you have many options available for yourself yes that right but you need to think carefully and really rationally before rushing into any kind of decision because the decision of the university you
choose is very important.

Some really good colleges based on your rank are :
1.Bhagwan parshuram institute of technology.
2.HMR institute of technology and management.
3.Amity university.
4.Jodhpur national university.
5.Government college bikaner.

But Manipal university is also good but still there are some better colleges available for you so choose wisely.Also you should also apply in as many universities as possible so that you have enough choices for yourself.I hope it helped.
17th July 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college can I Electronics & Telecommunication? Rank of this college in IP University?

i have a rank of 7001 in ipu enginnering cet.what college can i get if i want only core branches like electrical,ece,mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?