21st March 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Information about teacher eligibility entrance exam? What is the syllabus?

i want to know about the teacher eligibility entrance exam .when this exam is to be held in which month .how i will fill this form and what is the syllabus for this exam.what about the marking of this exam please provide me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SCRA entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of M.Com entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  3. In which all entrance exams to appear for Teacher training? Best college, qualification and eligibility?
  4. What is the KVS primary syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  5. Eligibility to become computer teacher in kerala state syllabus
  6. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
  7. To get a job in government school after M.A B.Ed which exams do I have to answer?
  8. How may I get details regarding available books and syllabus for teacher's job?
  9. Eligibility, physical standard, syllabus, entrance exam and application procedure for Nartotics Department job?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?
  11. Last date of TET examination? How to apply for TET examination?
  12. How to prepare for DSSSB primary teacher(Assistant) entrance exam? What is the syllabus and format?
  13. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Are there any vacancies for teachers?
  15. Information about LLM entrance exam? What is the syllabus
  16. Eligibility to study correspondence PhD in Urdu for a Government Teacher who has completed M.A.? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  17. What is the syllabus for Teacher's Eligibility test?
  18. Ph.D Entrance exam and syllabus details for the next upcoming ones?
30th October 2015, 08:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about teacher eligibility entrance exam? What is the syllabus?

TET stands for the Teacher Eligibility Test and it is the examination conducted by the different state government for the recruitment of teachers in the schools.

As you have not given the information about which state TET you want to appear so it is tough to give the details of examination date. The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university and also have the B.Ed degree.

For more information about the examination please send us the complete information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?