21st July 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SCRA entrance exam?

Sir,
I have passed 12th with Science with 66.7% marks in BSEB. I want to prepare for SCRA entrance exam. So please tell me about all the information about it? and also the eligibility criteria for applying and syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about UPSC SCRA entrance exam? What kind of job I will get after completing SCRA?
  2. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of M.Com entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  3. Detailed Information regarding IES Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for IES Exam in ECE stream? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam?
  4. Age criteria for SCRA Exam? Best books to prepare for SCRA Exam? What kind of preparation is required for SCRA Exam?
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  6. Syllabus, eligibility criteria, age limit and examination date of SCRA exam?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IIST?
  8. Detailed information about Interview and cutoff marks of SCRA exam?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of GAIL Executive Trainee recruitment exam?
  10. Detailed Procedure to apply for SCRA Exam?
  11. Detailed information about the syllabus of the entrance of B.Ed? Which books are to be referred for the same?
  12. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of TOEFL and GRE?
  13. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SLET-Bharathiar University?
  14. Detailed eligibility criteria for IES examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information, syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  17. Will I be considered eligible for NET after scoring 55% in M.Ed?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for NDA exam?
22nd July 2015, 10:06 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SCRA entrance exam?

SCRA i.e Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission once in a year. The minimum academic qualification to apply for this examination is that the candidate should have completed intermediate or graduation with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry in their examination. Those who are appearing in the final year of 12th or degree course may also apply.

The candidate must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 21 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories. Three years relaxation are applicable for OBC categories and five years relaxation are applicable for SC/ST categories.

Exam Pattern:

General Ability Test - 200 Marks
Physical Sciences - 200 Marks
Mathematics - 200 Marks

Selection Process: Written Examination, Personal Interview followed Medical Test. I attached SCRA exam syllabus and i hope it is very useful for you.
23rd July 2015, 12:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SCRA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have passed 12th with Science with 66.7% marks in BSEB. I want to prepare for SCRA entrance exam. So please tell me about all the information about it? and also the eligibility criteria for applying and syllabus?
Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination in the month of October or November.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for SCRA examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years old.

I have attached the syllabus for SCRA exam so please check it out.

To get more information about SCRA exam, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sylabus for SCRA exam.pdf(301.0 KB, 21 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?