26th July 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Information on NRI admissions in India?

I was told that universities take in students based on marks received in the NEET exam. I found that Manipal University does not require NRI students to take that exam. Are there any more universities like that for which i do not have to sit for the NEET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Information on NRI admissions in India?
  2. What is the qualification for NRI quota for engineering? -- [New]
  3. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission in IIT? is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI students?
  4. How can one get NRI status? Which are the colleges in which one can apply as NRI student? Are they eligibi
  5. Criteria for NRI admission in SPA Delhi? Do NRI students have to appear for AIEEE and NATA?
  6. Can I get admission through NRI seat in IIMS and other management colleges of India?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  8. Which are the colleges taking admission for B.Arch in India for NRI students? Do I need to give any exam?
  9. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  10. Procedure required for NRI admission in any institute of India?
  11. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  12. How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India
  13. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  14. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  15. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  16. As an NRI can I give the entrance test for Medical Studies in India
  17. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  18. Can an NRI who has done IGCSE-A level appear directly for admission in India for MBBS or engineering courses?
15th May 2020, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information on NRI admissions in India?

My daughter holding OCI studied in Chennai since LKG and now appear in NEET for MBBS admission, can she be considered under normal quota. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?