1st August 2013, 06:23 PM
Wemah Hajara

Which course should I study? I have done diploma in integrated community development

i want to know if i can change my course from diploma in integrated community development(uds).what course should i study which will lead to ceps in ghana

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D .NET after completing MSW in community development
  2. What have to be done after 12th in Non-Medical except Engineering?
  3. Whether Integrated Ph.D is a correspondence course? Opportunities, duration, importance and study centres in Bangalore of Integrated Ph.D programme?
  4. Syllabus of master in social work of delhi university
  5. Integrated MBA is possible after 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  6. Previous year Question Papers for Coal India Management Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to learn town planning after completing masters in Social Work with Urban and Rural Community Development
  8. What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?
  9. Can I take admission in diploma in software application development if I didn't study science in 12th?
  10. What to choose after Diploma to work in the field of Design engineering? Career development after such course?
  11. How to become a game developer after passing B.Tech?
  12. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  13. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  14. Fee for joining training in CDAC? -- [New]
  15. Can I be eligible to join B.e or B.Tech after doing 1 year diploma and 2 years Post Graduation in IGNOU community college?
  16. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development Understanding the Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Institutes providing masters in Software Engineering in UK? What is the total cost to complete MS in UK?
  18. List of central and state ministers with department?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?