2nd October 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding Counselling Details for me being a candidate having secured a rank of 10604 in GATE Exam?

sir,

i got 10,604 rank in gate 2012.please suggest me counseling details and is any possible to me get seat in well reputed college.am electrical student.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get admission in a top college after securing a rank of 10604 in GATE Exam?
  2. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  3. List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Biotechnology) for a candidate who has secured 50 rank in PGECET?
  4. When the counselling will be started for a candidate who secured 10000 AIR in GATE-Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  5. When will be the counseling for GATE candidates for M.Tech admission?
  6. In which NIT college I will get admission if secured 7499 rank in GATE being a general candidate?
  7. When is the 2nd round of counseling of SRMEE for B.E course?
  8. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  9. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  10. Where I can get admission after getting 5245 rank in GATE exam? Is there any separate counselling for colleges in AP? I belong to OBC category
  11. In which college I will get admission if secured 20084 rank in GATE?
  12. In which NITs I can get admission having secured a rank of 2633 rank in GATE Exam by scoring 478 with EE stream and from OBC category?
  13. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  14. Date and procedure of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? Can I secure a seat in counseling with 97691 AIR(overall)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Expected college for an OBC candidate who has secured 1489 rank in GATE-EE?
  16. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 4425 rank in GATE being a BC-B candidate?
  18. Can I get admission in Anna University through counselling if scored 392 marks in GATE-CSE? Last year cutoff rank to apply for counselling?
24th March 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Counselling Details for me being a candidate having secured a rank of 10604 in GATE Exam?

sir i get 29.33% marks in gate 2013 and AIR-6682 with gate score 421. i in obc category pls tell me the procedure of counselling that i am take admission in good college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?