19th February 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

When the counselling will be started for a candidate who secured 10000 AIR in GATE-Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?

sir
i have qualified in gate with gate score 406
and air=10000.......m giving gate with
mechanical engineering in Andhra Pradesh
kindly tell me when the counselling starts?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  2. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  3. When will be the GATE Counselling in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. What is the counseling date for M.Tech in Andhra Pradesh? I have qualified in GATE
  5. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?
  7. When is the 2nd round of counseling of SRMEE for B.E course?
  8. In which college I will get admission for M.Tech programme if secured 16050 AIR in GATE(ME)? Changes to get admission in NIT?
  9. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  10. List of polytechnic colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering distance education in mechanical engineering?
  11. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 330 in GATE, 18574 AIR?
  12. Is NTR university a government or deemed government university?
  13. Can I do MS Anatomy after completing BPT(Physiotherapy)?
  14. Is it necessary to study 12th in AP to appear for EAMCET after 12th?
  15. List of top colleges for CA in Hyderabad
  16. Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank?
  17. How can I get loan if studying B.Tech Mechanical engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Which college wilL I get for M.Tech in AP and tamilnadu? I have scored 313 in GATE
3rd January 2016, 06:17 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the counselling will be started for a candidate who secured 10000 AIR in GATE-Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?

You are interested to know about the schedule of counseling for GATE qualified students.
Following are the respective dates for GATE 2015 so that you have an idea about the start of counseling:

--Online registration starts- 24 th April 2015

--Start date of online choice filling- 24th April 2015

--Last date of Online Registration- 11th May 2015

--Last date of online choice filling- 20th May 2015

--1st Round of Allotment- 31st May 2015

**If you want to know about the counseling schedule then you can go through the detailed advertisement of CCMT brochure. I am also providing you the rank of different rounds of counseling.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CCMT Brochure.pdf(1.96 MB, 28 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2015_ClosingScores_Round1.pdf(142.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2015_ClosingScores_Round2.pdf(104.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2015_ClosingScores_Round3.pdf(108.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf ccmt2015_closingscores_roundnsr.pdf(118.2 KB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?