7th September 2011, 02:45 AM
waxwing

Guidance to join M.Tech from reputed institute being a candidate pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

i am a third year b tech student and my branch is applied electronics and instrumentation. i want to do m-tech from any reputed firm ,so can you please guide me to achieve my goal.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  2. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  4. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
  5. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  6. Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?
  7. How to become a structural engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech degree from reputed college
  8. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE? -- [New]
  9. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  10. Training process in all the reputed companies?
  11. Am I eligible to give CDSE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  12. Job Opportunities for me in today market being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Machine Designing?
  13. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  14. Organisations for summer training in research projects for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I give upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  16. What to do to become an IAS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com?
  17. How to get Training in any reputed Company being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech with Electrical stream?
  18. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
15th December 2011, 07:34 AM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: Guidance to join M.Tech from reputed institute being a candidate pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

hello friend..
you can try..
IIS B'LORE
IITM
IITDELHI
IIT KANPUR
IIT KHADGPUR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?