19th February 2017, 09:38 PM
Lizma

Information regarding entrance exam of Manipal University, Karnataka to study M.Sc Clinical Embryology?

Hello sir, I want to take admission in M.Sc Clinical Embryology course at Manipal University, Karnataka. Please provide me information regarding the entrance exam for the admission?

16th October 2017, 08:34 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information regarding entrance exam of Manipal University, Karnataka to study M.Sc Clinical Embryology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizma View Post
Hello sir, I want to take admission in M.Sc Clinical Embryology course at Manipal University, Karnataka. Please provide me information regarding the entrance exam for the admission?

If you want to do M.SC clinical embryology course from manipal university, Karnataka, then you must have to appear in all India MU OET (Online Entrance Test) conducted by manipal university for admission process for eligible candidates. Here below are details regarding M.SC clinical embryology course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC clinical embryology course is bachelors degree in Reproduction, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioscience, Physiology from government recognized institute.

>> To apply for M.SC clinical embryology course in manipal university applicant must have scored at least 60% marks in bachelors degree course.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in clinical embryology is 2 years.

>> For more details please visit https://manipal.edu.
2nd July 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding entrance exam of Manipal University, Karnataka to study M.Sc Clinical Embryology?

Tell me that what should we study for MU OET for Msc in clinical embryology ?
23rd October 2020, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

Please upload the previous year question bank of msc clinical embryology entrance exam
Thanks & regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?