17th February 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Information about offline mode of fees payment for IISC entrance exam?

Sir,
i wish to pay the entrnce xm fees for the direct Phd program at IISC,Bangalore in the offline mode,bt i have a query related to this...want to know whether the fees have to be paid via demand draft or challan and the DD/challan have to be drawn in favour of whom and where it is payable at...
sir plz give me details on the offline mode of fees payment for the iisc ntrnce xm as soon as possible...

regards,
saikiaz.

13th January 2013, 02:39 PM
aakash arya

Default Re: Information about offline mode of fees payment for IISC entrance exam?

hello friend..
for offline mode of payment..
you will have to download the challan once you have filled the application form online..
there will be three copies of slip.. one will be for the bank, one for you, and one for the institute..
fill them.. pay with them at that particular bank which you choose.. mainly its sci / canara bank allowed..
then bank will keep one copy of slip.. out of the rest two.. keep your copy and post the third one to the institute at the address defined by them on their official website..

i would suggest you to do payment through debit card or credit card.. you will be able to avoid any difficulty of travelling here n there...
good luck friend..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?