9th April 2012, 10:13 PM
balinitish90

Information regarding MBA and CA? What is the entrance test date?

plz give me the information regarding mba and ca,their entrance tests etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?
  2. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA?
  3. How to take admission in MBA after BCA? Date of entrance test of Punjabi University/GNDU?
  4. How can I apply for MBA correspondence course in IGNOU? Is there any entrance test?
  5. Last date to fill up the form of MBA CET entrance test?
  6. When will MBA entrance exam start? Which is the best MBA college in India except IIM's? Date of all the MBA entrance exams and their names?
  7. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  8. Date of GCET entrance exam for MBA?
  9. Which are the MBA colleges which require MBA entrance test? Any college in Mumbai or Pune which provides direct admission?
  10. When is the MBA entrance exam going to commence? Procedure to follow to apply for the entrance test?
  11. Is it possible to do MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  12. What is MBA entrance test syllabus and pattern?
  13. MBA cet exam form & details information? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  15. When is the entrance test for MBA?
  16. Gitam Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to do Distance M.Com from DU?
19th April 2012, 08:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding MBA and CA? What is the entrance test date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by balinitish90 View Post
plz give me the information regarding mba and ca,their entrance tests etc.
There are various entrance examination conducted for the MBA Program and qualifying an specific exam enables the candidate to join a particular university/B-School. Some of the major entrance examination conducted for the MBA program are as follows:
  • Common Admission Test conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management
  • Management Aptitude Test conducted by All India Management Association
  • Xavier Admission Test
  • Graduate Management Admission Test
  • Joint Management Entrance Test
  • Common Entrance Test conducted by respective states

For Chartered Accountancy course, students needs to qualify Common Proficiency Test (CPT) conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. This entrance test is mandatory for undergraduates, graduates as well as post graduates.
Common Proficiency Test is conducted two times a year:
In the month of June
In the month of December
For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
23rd April 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to do MBA from DU. But i've not given any entrance exam till now. I had given CAT & CMAT exam but scores are'nt good. Please give me a solution. I'm pursuing BBA and its my last year.
29th April 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the details about ca entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?