13th November 2011, 10:46 AM
pogakula suresh

Job Opportunities for me in Bangalore having completed 3 year EC in the year of 2006 and completed subjects in 2008? Which companies can I apply for Jobs?

sir i completed ec 3 year course in2006 but subjects completed 2008 but still no experience what to do sir?what jobs available for me in bangalore.how much money i earn for month,?what is the name of the companies available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Passed out B.Tech with two backlogs and low percentage? What to do now? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible for me to get job opportunities if I have a 2 years gap between B.Tech and M.Tech? -- [New]
  3. What should I do having scored 50% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 58% in BE?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of BE course?
  5. What Kind of Jobs I should prefer to join after completion of MCA course in the year of 2006?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology?
  7. Job Opportunities in Bangalore after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  8. How to apply for Jobs in Electronic Companies in Hyderabad having completed B.Tech in ECE?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in Bangalore after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  10. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  11. Not received the admit card of DUMET. Can I download it?
  12. What is better option for me after completing BSc from Shovit University
  13. What are the job opportunities after passing CA final year
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector after completing M.Sc. Physics?
  15. Is ICWA better than MBA and M.Com?
  16. List of Companies that recruit candidates who are having less than 60% of marks being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 55% in 12th and pursuing 4th year Engineering with 55%? Which fields I can apply for Job Opportunities?
  17. How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?
  18. How can I apply for jobs having done B.Tech in Automobile? What should I do job or MBA?
29th April 2012, 10:01 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me in Bangalore having completed 3 year EC in the year of 2006 and completed subjects in 2008? Which companies can I apply for Jobs?

As you are a fresher, you can apply for post of graduate engineer trainee in ECIL, ONGC, etc. As you have completed your course in 2006, you have to pursue job oriented short-term courses to get in to a good job. Courses on CCNA, RHCE, Mainframe, etc will be suitable to you. Another option is to get as trainee in medium level firms and to gain work experience. After gaining enough experience, you can apply for jobs in reputed firms like TCS, Wipro, Samsung, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?