19th September 2013, 10:21 AM
Allan AR

Information regarding Post Baccalaureate in USA?

hi..i m studying b.pharm 3rd year....i want to do Post Baccalaureate in USA....so what exams i should attend..and how should i apply...please help me guys!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. What exams I should attend for Post Baccalaureate in USA?
  2. Is there any differance between Pharm.D and post baccalaureate Pharm.D? Colleges in Kerala which have PB Pharma.D?
  3. Information about Air Force, Indian Baccalaureate, BBM(IB)?
  4. How to do doctor of pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?
  5. Is this possible to do D-Pharmacy having completed B.Sc course?
  6. Best institutes to pursue PG in UK/USA in Astrophysics?
  7. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  8. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  9. M.Pharm colleges offering Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Will I be eligible for CLAT exam if I finished my grade XII under IB from USA?
  11. Various ways through which I can get admission in IITs after International Baccalaureate?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  13. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  14. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL? -- [New]
  15. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  17. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  18. Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?