28th October 2011, 02:25 AM
ganpati maharaj

Information regarding recruitment of security officer in ONGC and SAIL?

Sir,

kidly provide all the information regarding recruitment of security officer in ongc& sail as date of advt. ,eligibility etc.

1st March 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding recruitment of security officer in ONGC and SAIL?

i have completed 2 years service in central reserve police force as assistant commandant,am i eligible for security officer in ONGC?
-chandan kumar,asst comdt
20th March 2012, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding recruitment of security officer in ONGC and SAIL?

sir i am sub insp in cisf and posted in ongc mumbai plz give me some knowledge to join the security officer
30th March 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

sir i am security officer-1 in SPG plz give me some knowledge to join the security officer
30th March 2012, 05:37 AM
Unregistered

sir i am sub inspector in cisf plz kindly inform me about jobs in psu's .(security officer)
13th April 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i am inspector in crpf with 12 yrs service. Kindly inform me about job of junieor security manager in Ongc.
19th April 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

namaste sir ,
I belong to crpf signals [ Head Constable /Ro] and also a graduate in BSc physics , am i eligible for the post of security officer
in ONGC ? Hoping yr reply sir ....
Ratheesh.R
26th April 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m persently working as an ASO in private security company.I have completed the PGDSO course and having 3 year experience in security field.am i eligible for any security officer job in govt sector.
8th May 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
I AM A MANAGEMENT GRADUATE AND N.C.C. 'C' CERTIFICATE HOLDER (NAVAL COMMAND)
CAN I APPLY FOR SECURITY SUPERVISOR IN ONGC ?

A WAITING FORM UR FAVORABLE REPLY .

REGARDS,
ANIKET THAKAR
MAIL ID : [email protected]
12th May 2012, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i am inspector in central reserve police force and presently in national disaster response force am i eligible for security officer in public sector unit.
12th May 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed 9 year service in CISF as Sub inspector & presently perform my duties in National Disater Respond Force,pls give details about securty officer Jobs in Different Psu like ONGC & SAIL
20th May 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed 19 yrs job in Central Reserve Police Force/National Security Guard/National Disaster Response Force as Platoon Cdr,Dett Cdr, Company Commander now I want a job of Security Officer/Administration in PSU in the area of Dehradun,Haridwar,Roorkee Saharanpur etc.
Please info me on 91-7587328700
Thanks..
27th May 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, I had been serving as a Sub-Inspector of Police in Tripura since last 12 years. I have actively operated in various anti-insurgent operations and succeded. I am trained in Advance Course in Scientific Investigation from Central Detective Training School, Kolkata. I am trained in handling of VIP security equipments from IB Central Training Institute, New Delhi. I am a member of the Executive Committee of the Tripura Volleyball Association (Affiliated to the Volleyball Federation of India). Is there any scope for my deputation/absorption in ONGC?
21st September 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Information regarding recruitment of security officer in ONGC and SAIL?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1840932]i have completed 2 years service in central reserve police force as assistant commandant,am i eligible for security officer in ONGC?
-chandan kumar,asst comdt.
my education qualfcsn is BA in political scince.
21st September 2012, 10:54 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello
sir, I had been serving as a Sub-Inspector of Police in Tripura since last 12 years. I have actively operated in various anti-insurgent operations and succeded. I am trained in Advance Course in Scientific Investigation from Central Detective Training School, Kolkata. I am trained in handling of VIP security equipments from IB Central Training Institute, New Delhi. I am a member of the Executive Committee of the Tripura Volleyball Association (Affiliated to the Volleyball Federation of India). Is there any scope for my deputation/absorption in ONGC?
29th September 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed 06 years service in Indian Air Force as an Corporal. Am I eligible for Security Officer in ONGC? If Yes, please give the details and criteria to appear the recruitment for that post.
7th October 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

hallo sir pls inform whenever vacancy in psu as security officer
27th October 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir pls tell syllebus 4 ongc security officer
30th October 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

i am asstt.comdt in BSF &have completed 04 years of service including trg period.Am i eligible for security officer post in ongc & other psu.
28th November 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i am an ex-naval personnel with 15 yrs service and for past 08 years working for Princess cruise lines(luxury passenger ships) United Staes,security department, kindly let me know which all security positions I can apply(my e-mail id [email protected]/09446261466)
11th December 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a crpf personal. i am hold the post of sub-insoector and completed my 20 years service .can i join you as a security officer?
11th December 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

i am a crpf personal and wish to join to you.i hold the post of sub-inspector in crpf. how i join you?
17th December 2012, 05:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed 5 yrs of service in indian air force as an airman. Am i eligible for security officer in ongc.could you please tell the procedure of examination.email:[email protected]
15th January 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I am BSF personal holding the post of Sub-Inspector and wish to join ONGC & SAIL. Please intimate the procedure of joining, if vacancies available.

E-mail [email protected]
17th January 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a gazetted officer in crpf and have an experience of 13 years.i am also having a post graduate diploma in business management.please guide me for the security officer/appropriate job in psu
3rd March 2013, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i am sub- ordinate officer in crpf and have 24 years experience in various field formation also done tot and mot course in cbrn emergency i have a wish to join in ongc .pse guide for security officeer
5th March 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am sub-ordinate officer in CRPF and have experience since 1988 and have knowledge about to command on jawans / security any kind of situations , self worked from CT/GD TO SUB ORDINATE I am graduate and done many courses TOT ,MOT, in NDRF at variouses places. I kept my service record net and clean and not got punishment during entire my service carrier, I can handle any kind of assigned task with loyality . now I want to join / serve in ongc and sail as a security officer it is therefore requested to you kindly provide me / guide how i will be join and i am eligible or otherwise. thank you pse.
5th March 2013, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am serving person in CRPF since 1988 and have knowledge in field formation / good command and tackle out any kind of problem regarding security as well as I have done many courses in the force / my civil education is graduate and qualified in TOT AND MOT related in CBRN EMERGENCY COURSES now I want to join in ONGC and SAIL. I have not got punishment in my entire service career , please guide me how I will be join and eligible for the post or otherwise and what is the last date of submission of application form. thank you.
8th March 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m serving person in SSB since 2007 and done lots of course weapon tactics, LICO COURSE in army and managment in border area ,and now i am in training center as a instructor.now my present post is inspector/GD . i want to join ONGC as a security officer plz guide me how i will be join and eligible for the post or otherwise and what is the last date of submission of application form.thank you.
14th March 2013, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

I am completed 10 years in CRPF. Now i am Asstt. Commandant. I would like to join Security officer in ONGC. I have done bome disposal course from NSG & CME, three month commando course from Central traning college , coimbator, Fire and Safety course from patliputra . my email id is - [email protected]
26th April 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i have completed ten years of service as a sub-inspector in uttrakhand police i have done various courses regarding computers, investigations, banking related frauds, electronic surveilance, anti-extremist operations, chemical and nuclear warfare. can i get a job of security officer . plz intimate me as soon as possible. my e- mail id is [email protected]
20th September 2013, 07:31 PM
sandip kumar kanu

Default Information regarding recruitment of security officer in ONGC and SAIL?

Sir,

kidly provide all the information regarding recruitment of security officer in ongc& sail as date of advt. ,eligibility etc.
8th October 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

sir I am inspector in BSF and PG in management also having exp of para military force from last 9 yrs. I want to join ongc or other PSU . so please intimate at this mail id .- [email protected]
8th November 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i am EX-CRPF and i have rivoulver and D.L. and un-armed combet course
17th May 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am sub inspector in CISF and rendered 12 year service i would like security officer in ongc or sail ioc etc
13th June 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am presently serving in in CISF as Inspector/executive post and wanted to quit if I am getting security officer post in ONGC preparable posting at Tamil Nadu state
28th June 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I completed ten years In crpf as assistant commandant, and education is BA (geography). Now I am eligible for as a security officer in psu sectors. e.g. ONGC ORSAIL.
10th July 2014, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m havin experience of more than 18 yrs in the field of security as i m serving as a Police sergeant in indian air force.
I have done various security related courses frm IA.F. What r my scope in ONGC as a security officer. Kindly suggest.
30th July 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

sir im presently working in cisf back 8 years.. im also BA with art site also i have BCAS AVSEC AVIATION trenaid. plz give me information about ongc and sail security vac.. my mail id [email protected]
7th September 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

As retired deputy superintendent of police of jharkhand wants to utilise my talent and efficiency with cngc/sail/bhel/ or any one public sector company service as security officer. My email I'd is [email protected].
3rd October 2014, 04:36 PM
rajeshdwivedi909

Default Re: Information regarding syllabus &recruitment of security supervisor&security officer in ONGC and SAIL?

Information regarding syllabus &recruitment of security supervisor&security officer in ONGC and SAIL and previious year solved question papers also

rgds.
R K Dwivedi
EMAIL- [email protected]
18th September 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i m posted in SSB a CAPF under MHA at the post of Sub Inspector since last 4 years..Am i eligible for the security officer in ONGC ..
and when does the vacancy of Security Officer comes in ONGC... what is its syllabus too sir.. hw can i find previous years solved papers too sir.. plzz reply surely sir..
thanking u
5th June 2017, 02:15 PM
Dinesh Chand Kumain

Smile Re: Information regarding recruitment of security officer in ONGC and SAIL?

Dear Sir,/Ma'am, Sir, I am Ex-Army Retired from Naik in Infantry Battalion. Now I am A Security Manager In Ananda in the Himalaya, The Best destination spa and 5 star Hotel in the Narendra Nager,Uttarakhand. sir, Can I eligible for the Chief Securtiy Officer/Security Officer.

Thanks & Warm Regards,
Dinesh Chandra Singh Kumain.
27th February 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, Kindly provide the some last year question paper of security supervisor and give me a suggestion to what type of book i can read.
email id : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?