18th April 2014, 10:17 PM
Naveen4781

Previous years question papers for the post of security officer in ONGC?

Respected Sir,
I had applied for the post of Security Officer in ONGC, kindly send me previous years question papers for reference. Or kindly send me the pattern of question paper for the post of Security officer in ONGC.
I will remain ever grateful to you.
Thanking you
Naveen

22nd April 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for the post of security officer in ONGC?

sir please send me previous year question paper for ongc security officer .
please also tell me any book for security paper..please help sir

23rd April 2015, 08:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers for the post of security officer in ONGC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveen4781 View Post
Respected Sir,
I had applied for the post of Security Officer in ONGC, kindly send me previous years question papers for reference. Or kindly send me the pattern of question paper for the post of Security officer in ONGC.
Thanking you
Naveen
Below are the attachments of ONGC question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC 1.pdf(98.2 KB, 2037 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC 2.pdf(65.1 KB, 1342 views)
File Type: doc ONGC2959.doc(25.5 KB, 1323 views)
File Type: doc ONGC2965.doc(2.5 KB, 886 views)

21st June 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I had applied for the post of Security Officer in BOB, kindly send me previous years question papers for reference. Or kindly send me the pattern of question paper for the post of Security officer in ONGC.
Thanking you

2nd September 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

respect sir
I had applied for the post of Security Officer in tripura, kindly send me previous years question papers
Thanking you

1st December 2015, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me ongc rajasthan Jr security superviser syllabus and last five vecenci in hindi please

21st June 2016, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Thanking you

17th March 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have applied for jr secrity supervisor so pl provid last yr exam paper on my email

[email protected]

5th April 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous year question papers for security officer receuitement exam in ONGC. My e-mail id is [email protected]

2nd July 2019, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I had applied for post of security officer in ongc for E1 level can you help me by sending some of the previous papers or mock papers

12th January 2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Do anyone have a ebook or sample question papers for Security and Protocol Officer post exam in RBI? I'll be grateful.

14th August 2020, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have applied for the post of security officer in ongc executive label 1.so I need previous year paper of ongc pls provide me.
I shall be highly obliged to you
My mail id is- [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?