27th February 2019, 04:39 PM
puvvada sahitya

List of foreign universities offering Master in Archaeology and admission criteria?

I am studying my B.Tech in Electronics and Communications. Practically, I am very much interested to do research about the evolution of human and history of this planet and discover some secretes in our earth. Also, I wanted to do research about Egyptology. As I am from ECE department, can I do my Masters in Archaeology in abroad? If yes, then what is the qualifying exam and which are best universities offering this course in abroad?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible to study M.A.(Archaeology) with scholarship in Deccan College of Archaeology, Pune? 1 4th April 2023 06:18 AM
ECE graduate can apply for Masters in Mathematics? Courses abroad after a Bachelor degree in Electronics? 1 15th January 2014 08:22 PM
What are the possible courses an ECE graduate can undertake for his/her masters(PG course) in abroad? 7 15th January 2013 07:55 PM
Which field to choose in masters to become a Chip Designer after B.E ECE? Should I prefer India or Abroad? 4 26th September 2011 11:13 PM