9th March 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of ONGC Security Officer recruitment will be announced?

Respected Sir,
ONGC conducts GT CBT for Engineers and other discipline. There is an advertisement No. 6 for GT exam but has not announced for Security Officer post. Is there will be any announcement for Security Officer post in this year? If it is, then in which month the recruitment advertisement will be announced? Please answer. Thank you.

16th June 2016, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the notification of ONGC Security Officer recruitment will be announced?

Sir i do commando training and bomb technicians and anti sabotage cheking trainig so i able to security officer post
2nd August 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the notification of ONGC Security Officer recruitment will be announced?

When the new notification for the post of security officer 2017 will be announced ?
4th February 2017, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

When the notification for the ONGC CSO/ Senior Security office recruitment will be announce ? and how to apply for these post. Please revert back to me my mail ID is [email protected]

Thanking you have a great evening

Regards
Mahendra Singh (Marine Commando) from Indian Navy.
ISM,MSO,SO,CP,PSP,
91-8108678342
4th February 2017, 07:09 PM
Mahendra8singh

Dear Sir/Madam, Good day, I am Mahendra Singh Ex Indian Navy (Marine Commando). Having 15 years Experience in Service & * years in corporate.
When the notification of ONGC Security Officer recruitment will be announced ?
how to apply? I am looking for the your kind response as earliest.
Thanking you and have a great evening.
Regards
Mahendra Singh (MARCOS)
+91-8108678342
+91-9867545522
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?