26th September 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Which railway jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation course?

I'm 22 yrs old, have completed my graduation with chemistry under Calcutta university this year. Now i'm interested to get a job in railway.so, i wish to know the jobs which i can apply. Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
26th September 2015, 10:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which railway jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm 22 yrs old, have completed my graduation with chemistry under Calcutta university this year. Now i'm interested to get a job in railway.so, i wish to know the jobs which i can apply. Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same?

Thanks!
After completion of graduation degree, you are eligible for railway group D exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized university are eligible for Railway Recruitment Board Group-D.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
27th September 2015, 09:58 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which railway jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation course?

To get job in Indian railways you need to write RRB exam.

RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board.

By conducting this exam the Indian railway recruits the candidates.

RRB is an All Indian Entrance Exam.

You need to be Graduate from any recognized university.

Your age need to be between 18 to 30 years.

Age relaxation is only for reservation category students.

The minimum qualification varies from post to post.

You can apply for this exam online.

No application fee for reservation categories EX -Servicemen and bodily challenged candidates.

To apply online for this exam visit the official website of RRB: - http://rrcb.gov.in/
11th June 2021, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I am studying electronics communication engineering 3rd year will I eligible in this communication job role
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?