18th January 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Information about ISRO exam after passing 12th? What is the date of the exam? Fee structure for it?

CAN I GET SOME INFORMATION ABOUT ISRO EXAM AFTER 12th-APPLICATION FORM,EXAM DATES,EXAM CENTRES,FEE

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for MCA after passing 12th with computers? What is the fee structure? Entrance exam date?
  2. Can I join ISRO exam after passing class 12th?
  3. What is the procedure to join ISRO after passing 12th? What is the eligibility to join ISRO? What is the date of the exam?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to join ISRO after passing 12th? What is the date of the exam? -- [New]
  5. Information about GDC&A? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  6. What is the date of the entrance exam for B.ed? What is the fee structure?
  7. Information regarding Entrance Exam for ISRO after the completion of 12th? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  8. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  9. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
  10. Information about CS exam? What is the fee structure and exam schedule?
  11. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  12. Information about RTO exam eligibility? What is the syllabus and the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure for ICWA course? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  14. What is the last date of submission of M.A Economics form? What is the fee structure?
  15. Last date of payment for entrance exam of CS? What is the fee structure for the foundation course in distance?
  16. Last date for registering for CPT exam? Fee structure of CA?
  17. Can I appear for NETSET exam after passing M.A? What is the date of the exam in this year? Fee structure details
  18. Procedure to join ISRO after 12th? Which are the entrance exams conducted after 12th by ISRO? Date of availability of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
19th January 2012, 11:02 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about ISRO exam after passing 12th? What is the date of the exam? Fee structure for it?

ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation) is a very prestigious organisation. It is responsible for research and other space related work.

ISRO recruits engineer/scientists through entrance examination and the eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1. A candidate must be a B.E/B.Tech with aggregate of 65% marks in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Electronics Engineering.

2. Age limit:maximum 35 years for general(40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates)

The selection procedure starts with a written exam and after that who are eligible in the written test called for personal interview. The written exam consists of objective in nature.
Once you get job in this organization your pay scale will be 15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade Pay).

The date Of the exam is as under-

the Forms are available in the Coming notification on 1st week of February & the written exam is held in mid-April Saturday.

Date of ISRO Recruitment Scientists/Engineers exam 2012 should be 14th April 2012 (Saturday).

But as you are a 12th pass so you are not eligible for the same.It is better for you to first pursue your graduation & then apply for the same.
21st February 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about ISRO exam after passing 12th? What is the date of the exam? Fee structure for it?

i am commerce student
14th May 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

can I fill up application form of ISRO entrans exam now?
20th July 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

HELLO. I AM N.BHUVANESHWARI from virudhunagar.I am completed 12thstd.Then i join EEE course.I have a aim to become a scientist in ISRO.Please tell me a information about ISRO to fulfil my aim.Kindly send me a information to [email protected] THANKYOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?