23rd April 2012, 12:25 AM
PONMALAR.T.K

Which are the institutes in Chennai offering Msc Mathematics? When will they conduct the entrance exam?

what are the institutes in chennai offering msc mathematics? when will they conduct entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics?
  2. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  3. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  4. Names of the best institutes offering MSc in Nutrition?
  5. Institutes offering M.Sc+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme in India? When the entrance exam will be conducted?
  6. Are there any universities offering MSc/MA in Mathematics or Statistics for B.E graduates?
  7. Information about the colleges and institutes offering Medical Microbiology? Should I face any entrance exam? What about the job placements?
  8. Is it possible to do MSc in either Physics or Mathematics after B.E in India? Universities or Institutes which consider such students? Procedure to apply for these institutes?
  9. List of institutes which conduct PhD entrance exam in HRM stream in India? -- [New]
  10. How should I join MSc Mathematics?
  11. Top Institutes offering msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  13. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  14. Fee structure, course duration and list of colleges for B.Ed. ?
  15. How to do my career after MSc Maths?
  16. Best colleges or institutes for MSc correspondence in Mathematics
  17. What is the qualification required to enter into engineering? I have scored 762 marks in IP
  18. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
30th December 2012, 04:57 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Which are the institutes in Chennai offering Msc Mathematics? When will they conduct the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONMALAR.T.K View Post
what are the institutes in chennai offering msc mathematics? when will they conduct entrance exams?
the institutes which offering msc mathematics are:

1. pachiappas college
2. loyola arts&science college
3. stella maris college
4. ethiraj college
5. vivekanada women's college
6. m.o.p vaishnav college.

there is no entrance exam for this colleges. you can join by clearing your 12th standard with minimum marks.

all the best for your future.
31st December 2012, 02:04 AM
siddjain93

Default Re: Which are the institutes in Chennai offering Msc Mathematics? When will they conduct the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONMALAR.T.K View Post
Top Institutes in Chennai for M.Sc course:-
  • Agurchand Manmull Jain College
  • Department of Mathematics, Dr. M.G.R Educational and Research Institute
  • Chennai Mathematical Institute
  • Pachaiyappa's College for Women, Chennai
  • Sri Ganesh College of Arts and Science

Courses related to Mathematics:-
  • Applied Statistics.
  • Numerical Mathematics.
  • Pure Mathematics.
  • Mathematical Economics
  • Statistical Mathematics.
  • Statistical Methods.
  • Applied Mathematics.
  • Industrial Mathematics.
31st December 2012, 11:08 PM
anukulachandra

HI,

These are some institutes in Chennai offering Msc Mathematics--------------

Agurchand Manmull Jain College
Department of Mathematics, Dr. M.G.R Educational and Research Institute
Chennai Mathematical Institute
Pachaiyappa's College for Women, Chennai
Sri Ganesh College of Arts and Science

This should help
thank you
1st May 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

which are the institutes in chennai offering weekend classes for m.sc mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?