7th September 2010, 04:43 PM
chandra Tendulkar

Institutes offering certification courses in banking through correspondence?

Hi, I want to do the certification courses in banking. Can you please suggest me the institutes which offer these corresponding courses?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the certification courses in Banking?
  2. Which are the certification courses in Banking of 2 to 3 months duration?
  3. Certificate courses for B.Sc Computers graduate? Institutes offering these courses?
  4. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  5. How to start preparing for GATE exam from now itself? Any coaching institutes offering correspondence courses?
  6. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  7. Which institutes offers Microsoft certification on DOT NET?
  8. Which are the institutes in India offering undergraduate courses in Banking?
  9. Where can i do Vocational Training in abroad after completion of my 4th semester?
  10. List of courses available after M.Com? Should I study MBA and Ph.D? -- [New]
  11. Are there any institutes in Gurgaon offering distance learning or correspondence course in B.Ed?
  12. Names of the institutes in Mumbai offering correspondence event management courses?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the catering institutes in Coimbatore?
  15. Colleges for Diploma in C in distance mode?
  16. Correspondence courses or coaching institutes offering coaching for students aiming for JEE?
  17. Which are the best college for electric diploma?
  18. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
8th September 2010, 08:21 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes offering certification courses in banking through correspondence?

Dear Friend,

I am some confused that you did not mention your class,how much you have completed your educational carrier,

However, there are so many colleges which offer the certification courses in banking through correspondence.

There are some criteria for that such as:

1:you should have any Bachelor degree then you can apply for Correspondence PG Diploma Courses in Banking and Finance

2:Some colleges have their own admission test,most of the colleges there is no admission test,

3: You will be preffered if you have analytical skills in Banking and Finance but also in managerial capability.

So its depend upon the colleges,it varies college to college.

There are some well-known Universities which offer Correspondence PG Diploma Courses in Banking and Finance.Some of them are:

1:Annamalai University

2:Pondicherry University

3:Kakatiya University

4:Acharya Nagarjuna University,
to take admission in this university you should have a bachelor degree.

5:Berhampur University
to take admission in this university you should have a bachelor degree in any of the Arts/Science/Commerce with minimum 40% of that university.

Good luck.
14th September 2010, 02:23 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Institutes offering certification courses in banking through correspondence?

hii..
through correspondance the course is given by very few institutes..
u must be agraduate to apply for it..

Some colleges have their own admission test,most of the colleges there is no admission test,

You will be preffered if you have analytical skills in Banking and Finance but also in managerial capability.

There are some well-known Universities which offer Correspondence PG Diploma Courses in Banking and Finance.Some of them are:

to take admission in this university you should have a bachelor degree in any of the Arts/Science/Commerce with minimum 40% of that university.

good luck..
4th October 2010, 05:46 PM
roopa reddy

hai chandra Tendulkar.............
Here I want to give a suggession which will make you easy to prepare for all the bank exams.
You search the site www.hsbcoaching.com. that gives you all the infomation about bank exams and coaching centres.you can get practice question papers also from that site which will you help you more.
31st March 2011, 04:42 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
through correspondance the course is given by very few institutes..
u must be agraduate to apply for it..

Some colleges have their own admission test,most of the colleges there is no admission test,

You will be preffered if you have analytical skills in Banking and Finance but also in managerial capability.

Thanks
3rd May 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Please give me list of reputed universities through which I can pursue correspondence diploma couse in banking
6th May 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about Diploma of bank and finance courses offered by indian institute through correspondence. i am graduate having 52% marks.
26th May 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to know more about certificate of banking and which universities can offer me that course

regards

mercy sitima
11th June 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i have done my b.com through correspondence. Can i work in nationalized banks? is correspondence degree approved for banking line?

Regards

Merline
13th June 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear, I have a Ph. D. in Management and I want to do a Post Doctoral programme in Management (D. Litt) on an external basis from some university in India, preferably in South India. Kindly help me with the institutions that offer D. Litt. on external registration basis.
4th November 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected cocern i have done bba with 74% marks now i m preparing for bank po from which reputated institute i can persue correspondence banking related course to improve my qualification nd which particular course i can do
14th April 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear i have completed my m.com with 71% and trying for bank job. i have got score card from ibps my score is 129. can i get interview call? is there any diploma course that related to banking courses to improve my qualifications . in above you have told that annamalai university is offering correspondence course, can u give me the details about that??
29th April 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed first year of bcom n now even want to do Bachelors in banking and insurance degree in correspondence . Is this possible ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?