5th September 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Where can i do Vocational Training in abroad after completion of my 4th semester?

Where can i do Vocational Training in abroad after completion of my 4th semester?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be allowed to do vocational training from DRDO after B.Tech 4th Semester IT?
  2. When I should apply for Vocational Training in L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  3. Industries offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Bihar?
  4. Information about vocational training in HR from DRDO?
  5. How can I do training in any Oil Refinery while doing B.Tech Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What to do in 4th semester training? Which is the best place for doing training in Electronic and Engineering in India and Abroad?
  7. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student in West Bengal?
  8. Does DRDO offers Vocational Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  10. Does SAIL offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  11. Is there any chance to study MS in Abroad after discontinuing 4th year of Pharma.D?
  12. How to do training after completion of my 2nd year? I am a student of B.Tech 4th semester
  13. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Vocational Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student? Is the Vocational Training chargeable in BHEL?
  15. List of companies for Vocational training of short period?
  16. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  17. How to do my vocational training after pursuing B.Tech degree
  18. Do SAIL, Bokaro offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
6th September 2015, 11:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i do Vocational Training in abroad after completion of my 4th semester?

You can do your vocational training in abroad in the following places.

- Vocational Training institutes in abroad.
- Institutes offering certification courses and gives short term professional training courses.
- Companies which partners with educational institutes or have educational branches providing courses in various fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?