27th January 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Institutes for summer training in India? Benefits of studying Biotechnology?

i want to know about the summer trainning the institutes for the trainning in all over india and also the advantage of biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  2. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  3. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  4. How to join summer training program(Biotechnology Oriented Training)? I am studying B.Tech Biotechnology
  5. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  6. Which are the institutes summer training in Biotechnology?
  7. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  8. Institutes for summer training for 4h semester B.Sc (Biotechnology) student?
  9. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  10. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  11. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  12. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  14. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  15. Summer training for 2nd year B.Sc (Biotechnology) students?
  16. List of summer training institutes which I can apply in Calicut or Kerala while doing second year B.Sc Biotechnology course? -- [New]
  17. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  18. Any facility for summer training in Biotechnology in AMU? Procedure to pursue the summer training?
27th January 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes for summer training in India? Benefits of studying Biotechnology?

plz tell me about set-exams How to do study (in Mathematical sciensce)
27th January 2011, 07:58 PM
prtk.co

Default Re: Institutes for summer training in India? Benefits of studying Biotechnology?

You can check the below site for various summe training institute.

summertrainings.com/
26th April 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about free summer training in biotech in tamilnadu
25th November 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

How one has to do summer training .
Is it mandatory ...??
Plz clerify where is summer training internship counts ..??
reply soon...waiting eagerly for scholary responses ..!
12th March 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I am student msdc biotechnology i want information of traning providing institutes
29th May 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

what kind of jobs can one get after studying M.Tech in biotech?plz reply soon
16th October 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I am last year B.Sc. (Botany) student may i have the information related to summer trainings relatedto botany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?