7th June 2017, 12:11 PM
S T Bodh

Institution of Civil Engineering (ICE) Ludihana recognized by government of India or not?

Sir/Mam, Is institution of civil engineering ludhiana (ICE) recognized by the government of India? Can you please give me the official information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

30th June 2017, 12:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institution of Civil Engineering (ICE) Ludihana recognized by government of India or not?

Institution of Civil Engineering, Ludhiana was approved by Ministry of Human Resource Department, Government of India upto 2007. But its approval has not been renewed after 2007.

This institute is also not approved by All India council for Technical Education.

7th July 2018, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institution of Civil Engineering (ICE) Ludihana recognized by government of India or not?

My member ship no 67508 & I had completed all examination on 2016 , but till date yet not get certificate. How many days required results

13th July 2018, 01:28 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Institution of Civil Engineers, Ludhiana is recognized by Government of India.

Here is also the other recognitions of ICE, Ludhiana:-

1) Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Govt. of India.

2) Association of Indian Universities (AIU).

3) Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

4) Distance Education Council (DEC).

5) Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).

6) Common Admission Test (CAT).

7) Management Aptitude Test (MAT).

8) Xavier's Aptitude Test (XAT).

11th August 2018, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam I want to ask you that the institution of civil engineers india Ludhiana is recognized by aicte or not tell me please and l would like to know about aggregate marks

3rd January 2019, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Is AMICE Punjab Ludhiana se BTech civil se degree govt job m promotion k liye approved h

20th January 2019, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I had completed Degree(AMICE) from ICE,will it be valid for getting job in Australia / Newzealand.Please suggest.

16th July 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir my membership nomber is resistered on 29-04-2013, and I have passed my amie last exam paper of section 'B' in March 2019, am I eligible for gov. Sector, and activity of gov. Works by private sector?

23rd July 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryan5107241 View Post
Institution of Civil Engineers, Ludhiana is recognized by Government of India.

Here is also the other recognitions of ICE, Ludhiana:-

1) Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Govt. of India.

2) Association of Indian Universities (AIU).

3) Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

4) Distance Education Council (DEC).

5) Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).

6) Common Admission Test (CAT).

7) Management Aptitude Test (MAT).

8) Xavier's Aptitude Test (XAT).
where are the approved certificate of ice

22nd August 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Supreme court banned distance education mode (correspondence) for technical courses like engineering on 2017 so is ICE(I) certificate still valid in india? Plz do reply sir/mam.

29th October 2020, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma from ice in 2014 can I get the job in govt sector

11th January 2021, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

How to verify degree certificate awarded by institutions of civil engineers Ludhiana

17th January 2021, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Can you give me approval certificate from AICTE? After 2013

4th August 2021, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done b-tech civil in 2011 from institute of civil engineers India ludhiana punjab. But this is valid for NHAI Consultancy in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?