7th January 2013, 11:18 PM
Ajita Das

Can a B.E/B.Tech final year students apply for JTO and DGM in BSNL?

can B.E./B.Tech final year students apply for JTO and DGM in BSNL.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.E/B.Tech final year students apply for JTO and DGM in BSNL?
  2. When to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of IT?
  3. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO entrance exam? Can I apply for BSNL JTO entrance exam while in final year CSE department? What is the fees for general student?
  4. How to apply for bsnl JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for BSNL JTO examination after M.Sc. in IT? Syllabus of BSNL JTO exam for IT students?
  6. What is the syllabus for BSNL JTO exam? BEst coaching center for BSNL JTO exam
  7. Can a 6th Sem Student apply for BSNL JTO exam?
  8. How to apply for BSNL JTO exam? details of the exam?
  9. What is the date of BSNL JTO exam? For which other exams can I apply for?
  10. How to apply for BSNL JTO? I am a final year B.Tech ECE student -- [New]
  11. How to apply for BSNL JTO entrance test? What is the procedure for the exam? When will the exam be conducted?
  12. Are final year students eligible for BSNL JTO exam held in May?
  13. How to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BE? When will be the upcoming JTO Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  14. How to apply for various government sector exams like JTO, BSNL, NTPC and SAIL? What kind of preparation is needed?
  15. Will there be BSNL JTO exam this year?
  16. Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after MSc in Electronics and Communication? Syllabus of BSNL JTO exam for Electronics and Communication students?
  17. Guidance to become a JTO in BSNL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  18. How can I apply for BSNL JTO post? I am a final year student of B.Tech ECE
12th October 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.E/B.Tech final year students apply for JTO and DGM in BSNL?

can final year students apply for JTO exam?
19th October 2014, 12:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.E/B.Tech final year students apply for JTO and DGM in BSNL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can final year students apply for JTO exam?
Yes, Final year B.Tech/BE are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is one of the biggest government telecom sector company in India.

If you have completed BE or B-Tech or equivalent in below given departments from a recognized Institution/University,then eligible for JTO TELECOM departments exam.

i.Telecommunication
ii.Electronics
iii.Radio
iv.Computer
v.Electrical
vi.Information Technology

If you have completed BE or B-Tech or equivalent in civil engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO civil departments exam.

If you have completed BE or B-Tech in electrical engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO electrical departments exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category.

For more details about BSNL JTO exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.bsnl.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?