8th July 2020, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Is Intermediate compulsory to appear for Public Service Commission (PSC) examination?

Sir, I after I passed my 10th I joined Diploma degree followed by Bachelor's degree as well. So, am I eligible for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examination? Can I apply for MPSC without 11th and 12th?

12th July 2020, 10:22 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Intermediate compulsory to appear for Public Service Commission (PSC) examination?

Yes, you can definitely apply for PSC (Public Service Commission) such as MPSC, etc. being a graduate even through Diploma degree route instead of regular Class 11th and Class 12th route as both the bachelor degree course is equivalent.

So, having completed Bachelor's degree course, you are certainly eligible to apply for MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) examination as far as the educational requirement for the same is concerned.

For complete details regarding MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
12th July 2020, 07:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Intermediate compulsory to appear for Public Service Commission (PSC) examination?

It is not mandatory to have pursued intermediate course to become eligible to appear for the PSC examination.

The common eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline. The age limit is 19-33 years.

Examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all the three stages for final recruitment.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination.

For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?