12th July 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get internship in your company for 2nd year students? What should 2nd year students do to get internship?

Is it possible to get internship in your company for 2nd year students? What should 2nd year students do to get internship? Can someone please explain me the details soon as possible. I need to know and do the internship without fail.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get internship in your company for 2nd year students? What should 2nd year students do to get internship? -- [New]
  2. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  3. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
  4. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  5. Which company is the best for diploma 2nd year CME students for internship? What is the procedure to apply?
  6. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  7. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which companies provides internship training to 2nd year ECE students?
  9. Do ISRO, DRDO, HAL or any other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd year students?
  10. Is it possible to do Internship in abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year students?
  11. Is there internship available for students who want to take up Archaeology
  12. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  13. Is there any internship for ECE students in Hyderabad? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  14. How to do 2nd year project as internship? I am doing M.E VLSI Design 2nd year
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to get internship in LNT by end of 2nd year?
  17. Companies offering Paid/Unpaid Internship for M.E.(VLSI Design) 2nd year student?
  18. How to get summer internship for undergraduate students?
15th July 2015, 01:56 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get internship in your company for 2nd year students? What should 2nd year students do to get internship?

There are no companies which provide internship to the 2nd year students. To get internship in any company the candidate must have completed his/her 2nd year. Because, to do internship in any company the candidate must have basic knowledge on the subject. For these reason companies will not the second year students to do internship.
15th July 2015, 03:23 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Is it possible to get internship in your company for 2nd year students? What should 2nd year students do to get internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to get internship in your company for 2nd year students? What should 2nd year students do to get internship? Can someone please explain me the details soon as possible. I need to know and do the internship without fail.
No, you are still not eligible for the internship program for any of the company, even your college will also not recommend you for the internship in any of the company till you get into the 7th semester or the final year. As in the final year you will be having all those knowledge of your Field that will be required during the internship Program. So, still you need to wait and gather the knowledge for the internship. Right now you can go for any technical course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?