12th May 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Railway jobs after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks?

sir my name is Regalla.Rakesh,I recently completed my btech stream of ECE with 63%.I want to do any job in Railways so telme what type of jobs in their a new how can I apply for that..

13th May 2015, 09:48 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Railway jobs after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks?

You can apply for following jobs in Indian Railways as per your qualification mentioned :

01. Indian Railways Junior Engineer Examination : Candidate should have passed diploma or degree in any discipline of engineering from a recognized university.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 28 years.

02. Indian Railways Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment Examination : Candidate having ITI in various technical trades or passed degree in any one of the Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering from a recognized university by AICTE is eligible to apply.

Age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.

03. Technician Grade III recruitment examination :
Candidate should have passed ACT Apprenticeship of ITI in various technical trades or diploma or degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering etc. from a recognized university.

04. Indian Railways Assistant Station Master Recruitment Examination :

Candidate must possess a degree in any subject from a reputed university and age should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years.

05. Indian Railways Ticket Collector Recruitment Examination :

A candidate passed in class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board is eligible to apply and age should not be more than 35 years.

06. Indian Railways Sub Inspector Recruitment in Railway Protection Force :

All graduate candidates are eligible to apply for this recruitment and age of the application should be between 20-25 years.

07. Indian Railways Constable Recruitment in RPF :
Candidates passed in class 10th/12th are eligible to apply and age should not be more than 28 years.

08. Indian Railways Junior Clerk Recruitment :
Candidates passed intermediate are eligible and age should be between 18-28 years.

09. Indian Railways Goods Guard Recruitment : Only 10th passed are required to apply and maximum age limit is 30 years to apply.

10. Indian Railways Group D Recruitment for various posts : Candidates passed matriculation or equivalent are eligible to apply and age should not be more than 35 years.

Relaxation in upper age is provided in every single recruitment as per government guidelines which is 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ST.

There are various zones in railways conduct recruitment separately so you need to visit official websites of various zones and collect latest recruitment details.
13th May 2015, 03:26 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Railway jobs after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks?

There are numerous job opportunities available after completion of BE course in Railways.
You can apply for following fields :
  • Indian Railways Traffic service
  • Indian Railways Personnel service
  • Indian Railways store service
  • Indian Railways Electrical engineer
  • Sr. section engineer
  • Junior engineer
  • Senior P- way supervisor
  • Chief Depot Material Superintendent
  • Depot Material Superintendent
Eligibility Criteria :

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university with minimum 55% marks in following fields :
  • Electronics & Communication
  • Civil
  • Mechanical
  • Electronics
  • Mechanical
  • Electronics & Telecommunication

Age Limit :

Age of candidate must be from 20 to 25 years. Age relaxation of 3 years is provided to OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Procedure to Apply :

Candidate can apply for the entrance exam through online as well as offline.
Notification about the exam will be published in Employment Newspaper.
For more details please visit : http://www.railwayrecruitment.co.in/

Subjects for Railway Exam :
  • General Aptitude
  • General Knowledge
  • Computer science
  • Reasoning
  • General English
12th July 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I am Prabhjot Singh currently pursuing my btech mech. Can I apply for jobs in railway if yes which one and how ? Can I apply in any rrb in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?