1st April 2017, 08:25 PM
Jiwan raghav

Which job can I get after completing class 12th (Biology)? How can I apply for the job?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Biology stream and after completing it I want to do a job from which I can earn a good salary so I want to know which job can I get after completing class 12th (Biology)? How can I apply for the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course will be better for me to pursue after completing class 12th with Biology?
  2. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing class 12th? When should I apply for the same?
  3. Can I get a Government job after completing class 12th or do I need to pursue further studies to get a job?
  4. What should I do to get a Private Bank job after completing class 12th? Do I need to write any exam to get the job?
  5. How can I get a job in Wipro after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the job?
  6. Any vacancies available after completing 12th? Date to apply for that job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing intermediate with Biology?
  9. Can I apply for B.Tech without Maths in 12th? Job oriented courses after 12th Biology?
  10. Do the job Vacancies for Indian Railway come every year? Can I apply to any of them after completing class 12th?
  11. How can I get a Specified Private Bank job after completing my class 12th Board exams?
  12. Can I apply for Merchant Navy as a Desk Cadet after completing class 12th (Biology)?
  13. How can I apply for job in ISRO after 12th?
  14. Can I get a job in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th (Science)? Which exam should I attempt and how can I apply for the exam?
  15. Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th?
  17. Can I get any job in government and private sector after passing 12th Biology
  18. Can I apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th? How can I prepare to qualify the exam?
2nd April 2017, 10:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which job can I get after completing class 12th (Biology)? How can I apply for the job?

Definitely you can do a job after completion of 12th with Biology. But my suggestion is to do further studies to get a job with good salary and fame. Even though here we are providing you the job opportunities right after 12th

<> NDA

<> Railways

<> Indian Air Force

<> Staff Selection Commission

Here Courses after completion of 12th (Biology) :

<> BDS

<> BAMS

<> Veterinary Services

<> Pharmacy

<> Pharma D

<> B.Sc etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?