21st February 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to apply for Government jobs so I want to know am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
24th February 2017, 10:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th?

--> Being a Class 12th passed candidate with PCM stream the best options available for you in the government sector on the educational requirement ground are as here under :-

* You are eligible for becoming lower divisional clerk in various government offices by qualifying SSC CHSL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level ) examination. For details about same you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.

* You are eligible for becoming commissioned officer in Indian defense sector by qualifying NDA entrance examination. For details about same examination you can refer to its official link www.upsc.gov.in.

* You are also eligible for joining Indian Army and Indian Navy as Junior Commissioned Officer and Indian Air force as an airmen by qualifying their respective entrance examination. Further for details regarding these examination you can visit the links www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. www.joinindianavy.gov.in and www.careerairforce.nic.in.

Apart from these options there are few more options available for you depending upon the vacancies in different fields for which updates can be obtained by going through newspapers like employment news and rozgaar samachar.
24th February 2017, 10:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to get a government job after completion of your Class 12th with PCM stream from a recognised board. The government jobs which you can apply after completion of your 12th standard are clerks, assistants, police constables, data entry operators, etc.,. You need to fill and submit the offline/ online application form and pay the specified examination fee to apply for the examination once, the notification is released by the government.
25th February 2017, 12:42 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed your 12th standard exam and want to apply for government jobs. Yes, definitely you are eligible for government exams which are conducted at intermediate level.

Following are the list of exams in which you can appear at intermediate level:

--SSC CHSL

--SSC MTS

--LDC

--Police Constable

--Delhi subordinate services selection board (Clerk)

**Since at intermediate level, there is less number of opportunities. So in my opinion you have to do graduation at first either through regular mode or through distance mode so as to increase the govt. job opportunity.
25th February 2017, 02:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in respective entrance examination eligible for recruitment in government job.

The entrance examination for which you can appear are :-

NDA.

SSC CHSLE.

IB.

Railways.

Defence Service ( Clerk, Soldier post etc.).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?