12th December 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Do the job Vacancies for Indian Railway come every year? Can I apply to any of them after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I want to know do the job Vacancies for Indian Railway come every year? Can I apply for it after completing class 12th? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th (Science)? Which exam should I attempt and how can I apply for the exam?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
  3. Can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th with Science stream?
  4. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing class 12th? When should I apply for the same?
  5. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  6. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for railway job after completion of B.E degree in second class?
  8. Any vacancies available after completing 12th? Date to apply for that job?
  9. How can I join the Indian Railway services after completing class 12th (CBSE board)?
  10. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  11. What are the Railway jobs that I can get completing class 12th with 59% marks?
  12. Jobs offered in Railways for computer background student?
  13. How to apply for railway job after completing 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for TC post in Indian Railway after completing 12th?
  15. Which job can I get after completing class 12th (Biology)? How can I apply for the job? -- [New]
  16. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after passing 10th class with 82.40%
  17. Can I apply for Indian Railway Loco Pilot job after completing ITI? Can I become a Loco Pilot with a weak eyesight?
  18. Which Job is suitable for me in Indian Railway being a candidate having scored 77% in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com course?
17th December 2016, 02:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do the job Vacancies for Indian Railway come every year? Can I apply to any of them after completing class 12th?

Candidates who are interested to join Indian Railways have to appear for RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) examination and it is conducted by the board every year to select the candidates for different positions. Yes, you can definitely apply for railway jobs after completing 12th standard. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to apply for RRB examination. The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation is there for reserved category candidates.

How to apply for RRB examination:

> You have to apply online through the official website : www.rrbonlinereg.in

> Now you have to fill the application form with exact details and move ahead as per the directions in the application form.

> Upload the necessary documents like photographs, educational certificates , DOB proof etc.

> Now you have to submit the online application form and pay Rs. 100/- as application fee through credit/debit card/net banking or you can deposit the sum using the challan which is generated by the system at any SBI branch or post office.

> Finally, after the submission of the form you have to take a print out of it and keep it for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?