1st February 2011, 10:44 PM
swathi u l

Job opportunities in abroad after M.Tech. in biotechnology with good research experience?

can anyone tell me the scope of getting jobs in abroad after m.tech biotech? am a m.tech biotech graduate with 2years of reserach experience and two international publications. can i get job a job in biotech field with good salary package?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  2. What is the procedure followed to do the research in biotechnology in abroad?
  3. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  4. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  5. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology
  6. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  7. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  8. Can I get admission in Ph.D. in USA or European universities without good research experience?
  9. Is it possible to do MS in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in abroad?
  10. What are courses that I can opt for M.Sc? Job opportunities and research opportunities in Abroad?
  11. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  12. What is the future scope in Nanotechnology? Which are the best institutes and how much is the salary offered?
  13. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  14. Job opportunities in abroad for BSc Agriculture?
  15. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? What are the future job opportunities?
  16. Can I get a job opportunity in Abroad having a year experience in HR department? Salary package offered? -- [New]
  17. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is more research oriented, Biotechnology or Bio engineering? Which has more job opportunities?
28th February 2011, 01:51 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: Job opportunities in abroad after M.Tech. in biotechnology with good research experience?

Yes of course you can get a good job opportunity abroad. For that, you can apply to good consultancy which will keep track of jobs of your profile.

Another approach is to apply directly onto research openings at reowned institutes, they would refer you if their requirement matches your profile.

You can apply for joining onto some research project as a research fellow too.
28th February 2011, 02:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in abroad after M.Tech. in biotechnology with good research experience?

Sure you can get a job abroad. Since you have experience in research the best option would be to join for a PH.d program in reputed institutes abroad. You will need to clear the GRE exam. The best place to go for research is US but there are other countries like UK, Isreal etc where there are many reputed institutes. You need to check out the universities which offer these courses.
20th May 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

hi ; I would like to join for Mtech in nanotechnology, technology stream. will i be able to do research (PhD.) with job in us
12th June 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

HI
i am a M.TECH biotechnology graduate.i want to start my carrier in lectureship,how can i apply,is it possible to get jobs without any references.
14th September 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I completed B-Tech in Biotechnology with a very good research experience from india top most institution. now i would like to go for job abroad how can i apply i am totaly blind even in india in current scenario no one recruiting biotechnologist to their company please help.
9th February 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed mtech with biotech and biochem engg would like to persue phd in abroad. is it possible to go without gre exam to apply for research...........pls help me coz i have passion towards the subject....
27th February 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

hiii, i have completed my M.tech biotechnology can u please suggest me some short term courses which would fetch me ajob, also is it advisable to go for MBA??
19th September 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

plz tell some good consultancy for getting research project in abroad.
6th August 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Tech Biotechnology in India and working in a hospital at Bangalore. Now I want to get a job in USA due to family problems. Is there any opportunity to get a job in USA, for which what I have to do. Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?