28th March 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the future scope in Nanotechnology? Which are the best institutes and how much is the salary offered?

i wanna to do m.tech. from nano technology...plz tell me what to do and how to do??? what is it future scope, expected salary after doing it, best institutes for it...in short tell me all about nano technology

29th March 2012, 06:58 PM
shirley_schmidt

Default Re: What is the future scope in Nanotechnology? Which are the best institutes and how much is the salary offered?

The Master of Science (M.S.) curriculum provides motivated individuals the opportunity to develop in-depth understanding of microbiological processes and to emerge from the program with the skills for making valuable contributions to research and biotechnology endeavors. Students are educated in the technical skills of biotechnology, and in communicating science to colleagues and the public.

Microbiology is one such field which has endless opportunities in research field,also in pharmaceutical sectors,Teaching sectors etc both in India and abroad.Especially you have too many opportunities in foreign countries in research sectors

Career and job opportunities after M.Sc microbiology

research and development laboratories
private hospitals
chemical industries
research organisations
pharmaceutical
food
beverage
Teaching job at a university
Blood bank technologists
immunohematology technologists

Companies recruiting Microbiologists

Serum Institute
Emcure Pharmaceticals
Lupin
Wockhardt
Dr.Reddy’s
Shantha Biotech
Jorrent
Bangalore Genei
Ranbaxy
Biown
Cipla
Cadila
Bharat Biotech

good luck !!!!
18th June 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future scope in Nanotechnology? Which are the best institutes and how much is the salary offered?

can any one tell me the preference i have to choose from these option

M.Tech. Communication Engineering
M.Tech. Nanotechnology
M.Tech. Sensor System and Technology
M.Tech. VLSI Design
22nd April 2013, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

can any one tell me,which topic should i prefer to study as an elective for my upcoming semester

1-Nanotechnology
2-Operational Research
11th May 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

if it is value for bsc biotech
28th February 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of nanotechnology in future.what will be the minimum salary for Btech
28th February 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of nanotechnology in future.what will be the minimum salary for Btech
19th May 2014, 05:44 AM
Unregistered

Nanotechnology has a great future, but you have to get an advance degree. B.S degree these is worthless these days, particularly, for nanotechnology. With a A.S. degree, you could make $9.44/ hr in nanotechnology industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?