13th August 2016, 07:51 PM
pranay Sukhdeve

Can I get a job opportunity in Abroad having a year experience in HR department? Salary package offered?

Sir currently i am 3rd year B.Com from Pune university and having a experience of 1 year of HR so can i get an opportunities in abroad and what are the package company will offer and which countries i can get an opportunities..?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary package and job opportunities in abroad for IIM passouts
  2. How much experience is required and in which department to do job as staff nurse in abroad?
  3. Job opportunities in MNC for B.Arch female graduate who has 5 years of work experience? Salary package in MNC?
  4. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad?
  5. Job opportunities in abroad after M.Tech. in biotechnology with good research experience?
  6. Salary package in Private as well as Government firms for B.E. freshers?
  7. Can I get job in abroad having 2 years experience in IT and Pharmaceutical Industry?
  8. Civil Engineering jobs without experience
  9. Salary package of a Software Developer on MCA basis in India?
  10. Tips for getting good salary or abroad opportunity after BCA?
  11. Which college I can apply after completion of BBA in abroad? Which job to apply in abroad after studies to get good salary? -- [New]
  12. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What would be the starting salary and salary after 5 years?
  14. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  15. How much salary package is offered for 3 years experience in SAP?
  16. What is the starting salary package of SMO Executives in News Channels?
  17. What is the salary package offered in MNCs for ICWA freshers?
  18. Scope and salary package of Agriculture engineer?
27th July 2017, 06:28 PM
narim.

Default Re: Can I get a job opportunity in Abroad having a year experience in HR department? Salary package offered?

Now a days, visa process has become stringent and so many countries are not allowing Indians.

They are giving jobs to their country people. This is not a good sign for India.

In addition to that, you have done just B.Com.

Your 1 year of experience into HR department is not useful to get job in abroad.

Better you join Post Graduation otherwise join some courses like SAP and on the basis of that you can plan for jobs in Abroad.
30th July 2017, 10:31 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get a job opportunity in Abroad having a year experience in HR department? Salary package offered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranay Sukhdeve View Post
Sir currently i am 3rd year B.Com from Pune university and having a experience of 1 year of HR so can i get an opportunities in abroad and what are the package company will offer and which countries i can get an opportunities..?
Candidate as you have done B.COM and also have One year experience in human resource management field and want to go abroad for job so here below is the process through which you can go abroad:-

>> First of all you have to choose the company related to Human resource management like Survey management,Data supervisor,Urban planner,Resource management,Human resource executive,Production manager etc. Apply for the company deals in these fields.

>> After you applied if company interested or impressed by you then company provides you a offer letter and you have to sing LIMA letter to work abroad.

>> After that ESDC is signed.

>> Then your visa application is send to related country embassy they will approve you application the whole process is of 90 days.

So if you want to go abroad then you have to go through above written procedure.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?